Agent Smith from The Matrix trilogy vs. a T-800 Series Terminator from the Terminator franchise.
- Bullet Dodge: Agent Smith can dodge bullets by moving at high speeds.
- Strength-Speed Combo: As demonstrated in the Subway Fight, Smith is capable of dealing multiple blows within seconds that are capable of severely injuring a normal human.
- Assimilation: Smith can assimilate other programs to create clones.
- Flight: In The Matrix: Revelations, Smith is capable of flight.
- Superior Strength: In the above move, Smith is even stronger than before.
- Desert Eagle Chambered in 50. AE: Smith has a basic Agent pistol.
- MegaSmith: Smith can fuse with his clones and the rubble around him to create a massive version of himself.
- Respawn: When "killed," Smith can respawn somewhere else.
- Optic Modes: A T-800 can see in various spectrums.
- Durability: T-800s are capable of taking multiple rounds from several different attackers without harm.
- Strenth: T-800's are incredibly strong.
- Westinghouse M-27 Phased Plasma Pulse Rifle: A 40 watt plasma rifle that can be dual wielded by T-800s.
Agent Smith vs T-800