Gurren Lagann PowersEdit
- Lagann Impact: An ability gained from Lagann. It allows Gurren Lagann to combine with other machines by piercing them with its drills. It's also through this ability that Gurren Lagann is created, along with the other more large-scale mechas in the series.
- Gunman Integration: Due to Lagann's influence, Gurren Lagann can spontaneously integrate parts of other Gunmen into itself. This ability gives Gurren Lagann its signature helmet (originally taken from Viral's Enki), and is later used to acquire a set of wings for the Gunman (by impaling a flying Gunman with four drills and attaching it to Gurren Lagann's back). In both cases, the stolen parts immediately reconfigured into forms complimenting the main body of the mecha, mostly by changing colors
- Giga Drill Break: Gurren Lagann pins the opponent, usually a powerful enemy mecha, by throwing it's sunglasses as a boomerang. As the sunglasses fly, they split into two. Once they have pinned the mecha in the air, Gurren Lagann summons its Giga Drill while screaming the attack's name. Gurren Lagann then flies towards the pinned mecha, drilling straight through it. This is then quickly followed by an explosion of the pinned mecha. The sunglasses boomerangs emerge from the explosion, reunite into a single pair, then fly back onto Gurren Lagann's lower face.
- Giga Drill Maximum: Gurren Lagann surrounds itself with Giga Drills to do damage to all mechas around it.
- Double Boomerang: Gurren Lagann removes its wings and sunglasses, then throws them both as boomerangs at the target.
Gundam AGE-1 powersEdit
- DODS Rifle: The basic long ranged armament of the AGE-1 Normal. The DODS Rifle was created by the AGE system after the Genoace's beam spray gun proved ineffective against the UE's mobile suits. It was designed as a multipurpose weapon, with both normal and sniping modes. The DODS Rifle could pierce through the UE's heavy mobile suit armor by spinning the beam like a powerful drill, generating enough force to destroy the Vagan's mass-production mobile suits such as Gafran, Baqto and Dorado with one shot. The DODS rifle has a limited number of shots, enough to keep a running battle going for some time but eventually repeated use without resupply will render the weapon empty. The DODS Rifle can be stored on rear waist when not in use. The rifle has two configurations, a one-handed mode where the barrel is rotated so that the secondary grip is pointing downwards, and a two-handed mode where the barrel is rotated so that the secondary grip is horizontally aligned. The sights on this two-handed configuration are aligned, and the weapon can fire a higher-powered shot. The word DODS is an acronym that means "Drill-Orbital Discharge System".
- Beam Saber/Dagger: The AGE-1's close combat armament. The Beam Saber can adjust its length for different combat situations and is also strong enough to pierce and destroy the Vagan's mass-production mobile suits such as Gafran, Baqto and Dorado
- Beam Rolling Lance: A Weapon derived from the AGE-1 Beelzerga, the Beam Rolling Lance is a powerful beam lance with a rolling beam cutter on its tip. With it, it can slice down Vagan Suits far better than regular beam sabers.
- Shield: The AGE-1's defensive armament. It's made much thicker and sturdier than the Genoace's shield.
- Marker Shot: A pistol-like weapon with non-lethal ammo used during the mock battle in episode 4.
- AGE System: The AGE System is the Special OS for the Gundam AGE-1 engineered by the lineage of the Asuno family. It researches the evolution of living beings by digitizing the mysteries surrounding it and collects battle data to customize itself, grows alongside the pilot and is customized and used exclusively by the pilot itself. The only way for this system to be used and the Gundam to mobilize is by using the AGE Device. After the rollout of its successor, AGE-2, AGE-1 was taken to the Earth Federation's headquarters, Big Ring so that it can be modified to not require the AGE System anymore.
- Wear System: The arms and legs of the AGE-1 are detachable, which allows alternate sets of limbs, or "wears" to be attached in the field. In conjunction with the AGE Builder, this allows the AGE System to dramatically change the overall performance of the unit by analyzing combat data, fabricating new wear parts, and dispatching them to the Gundam.
Gurren Lagann vs Gundam AGE-1