Superman vs Ultraman
- Height: 40 m (the narration of the 40th episode of Ultraman Taro stats that he is 53 m)
- Weight: 35,000 t (Earth gravitation)
- Age: Over 20,000 Earth years old
- Home world: Land of Light, Nebula M78
- Flight Speed: Mach 5
- Jump Ceiling: 800 meters (2,600 ft)
- Running Speed: 450 kilometers per hour (280 miles per hour)
- Swimming Speed: 200 knots (230 miles per hour)
- Physical Strength: Though never precisely measured in the stories, it is presumed to be enough vast. He could lift a 100,000-ton tanker, he could bench press 200,000 tons. However he could not lift the monster Skydon (although he could not lift him due to story constraints).
- Occupation: Space University Professor, Director of the universe galaxy Guard (Later becomes a Branch chief of the Space Garrison, a member of the Ultra Brothers)
- Hobbies: Reading
- Family structure:
- Father: Space Garrison Service Director General
- Mother: Ultra School Teacher
- Color Timer: The standard Color Timer
- Eyes: Ultraman can see beyond the visible spectrum, perhaps the entire spectrum.
- Ultra Armor: Ultraman's skin has the standard weakness of a Showa Ultra but he has immunities not seen by others. He is immune to electricity, strong against heat, can withstand his own Specium Ray, survived being near an atomic bomb going of and is resistant to chemical weathering.
- Specium Ray: When Ultraman puts his arms in a plus (+) sign, with his right arm vertical and his left one horizontal, he can fire a powerful beam from his right vertical hand that can destroy monsters in one hit.
- Ultra-Attack Ray: Ultraman can fire an energy attack from his hands called the Ultra-Attack Ray. More powerful than the Specium Ray. All of his body's energy spirals around his right arm and out his closed fist in the form of a wave of green energy rings. It hits the foe, but when Ultraman crosses his arms and clenches his fists, the foe explodes.
- Ultra-Slash: Ultraman can form a buzzsaw-like energy disc in his hand and toss it at foes. Can slice through monsters with ease. Can also separate into two saws in mid-air, or he can fire two from his hand at once. In whatever form he fires them, they can home in on a foe.
- Slash Ray: Ultraman can fire a stream of arrow shaped rays from his hand when he places his other hand above it. Can also have explosive effects.
- Ultra Air Catch: Ultraman extends his arms directly in front of him and fires a white laser from both of his hands. He then moves one of his arms to a 90 angle. Used to hold Red King II temporarily frozen in the air.
- Ultra Catch V2: A variant of the technique. Also known as the Ultra Anti-Gravity Ray. A beam that can lift the opponent into the air. Used on Kiyla.
- Flouroscope Ray: Ultraman can emit a beam of light from his eyes that will make invisible objects or monsters visible.
- Ultra Discernment: Beams from Ultraman's eyes used to remove energy barriers of most foes.
- Ultra-Rings: Ultraman can spin around so fast that he creates energy rings, used to capture/ensnare foes.
- Three Minute-rule: Ultraman's strength comes from solar plasma radiation, however under certain planets atmospheres the sun's radiation rays are cut down, making Ultraman only able to stay active for three minutes, however he is able to recharge his energy by flying into space towards the sun.
- Extreme Cold: On Ultraman's home planet there is no low temperatures, due to this Ultraman's body is not use to extremely low temperatures, making him quite sluggish. He can easily recover from this condition by retreating into space.
- Super Strength: Superman's strength was increased to the point where he could move entire planets.
- Flight: The character gained the power of true flight.
- Super Speed: Superman's speed increased to the point where he could travel faster than light. Several stories depict him traversing great distances through space to other solar systems and distant galaxies and even other universes. He could cross our own solar system in minutes. He could also use this power to travel through time, as shown in his boyhood visits to the 30th century as a member of the Legion of Superheroes. Superman can also swim at speeds approaching Aquaman's speed as well as run at speeds similar to that of the Flash. Superman is unable to beat Flash in a race.
- Invulnerability: By the 1970s, Superman became able to withstand an atomic explosion and even fly through the core of a star. He was also immune to non-Kryptonian diseases and all radiation except for that of a red sun or Kryptonite.
- Vision: In addition to X-ray vision and heat vision, Superman was also given telescopic and microscopic vision. The character could see across interstellar distances and observe events that occurred on a microscopic and even atomic level. He could also see across the full electromagnetic spectrum, including infra-red and ultraviolet light.
- Hearing: Superman could hear sound at almost any wavelength and at great distances.
- Super Breath: Superman's breath was capable of freezing objects and generating hurricane-force winds. He could also hold his breath indefinitely, allowing him to travel underwater or in space without breathing apparatus.
- Mental Powers: Superman possessed genius-level intelligence and an eidetic memory. These enhanced mental capabilities were a direct result of his exposure to a yellow sun, as evidenced by the depiction of Superman's dog, Krypto. While under a yellow sun, Krypto's intelligence was boosted to that of a typical human. Superman also possessed the mental ability to screen out the enormous amount of information received by his enhanced senses, and to focus on a single detail, such as a particular voice or location. As well, his speed reading abilities were much like that of the Flash. He was able to absorb large amounts of information quickly; whether it entered his short term or long term memory is hazy.
- Super Ventriloquism: Superman could throw his voice across great distances. This power was used to confuse enemies or protect his secret identity by tricking others into believing that he (or Clark Kent) was in a different location.
- Super Hypnotism: This power enabled Superman to hypnotize anyone. He could make people forget incidents or obey his commands. This power was often used to safeguard his identity.
- Stamina: Superman could survive indefinitely without food, water, or rest due to the yellow sun's radiation sustaining him.
- Healing factor: Superman could regenerate physical damage to his body at an accelerated rate. He was able to regenerate when Wonder Woman slit his throat with her tiara in Wonder Woman #219. In the series Batman: The Dark Knight Returns, Superman regenerates his body after being reduced to near a skeleton by a special nuke that was designed to blot out sun light and disrupt energy. Superman's healing rate has been inconsistently portrayed, however. In the first issue of the "Superman/Batman" comic, Alfred is able to remove a Kryptonite bullet from Superman's body without fear of the wound closing (probably because the Kryptonite was affecting his ability to heal).
More about Superman's abilities 
- Kryptonite: After the destruction of Krypton certain piece of the planet became irradiated with different radiation, all of which have harmful or strange effects on Superman.
- Red Sun Radiation: The radiation of a red sun renders Superman powerless.